Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

UC Riverside Bourns College of Engineering Transfer Pathway

Norco College and UC Riverside's Bourns College of Engineering have partnered to provide a guaranteed transfer pathway for engineering students in one of the following majors: 
  • Bioengineering
  • Chemical engineering
  • Computer engineering
  • Electrical engineering
  • Environmental engineering
  • Materials science and engineering
  • Mechanical engineering

Eligibility & Academic Expectations

  1. First-time college students (prior dual enrollment ok)
  2. Apply to Norco College (Norco must be your home campus)
  3. Commit to maintaining full-time enrollment (30+ semester units each academic year)
  4. Commit to transfer to UC Riverside for any Engineering major (computer science is excluded)
  5. Maintain the required TAG GPA for your major 
  6. Earn a 2.50 GPA or higher in two major prep sequences (see Counselor for more details)

Submit this interest form to learn more about this pathway! The Transfer Center Educational Advisor will reach out to set up meeting with you to discuss your goals,  program entry, and major prep for UC Riverside. Text the Transfer Center if you have any questions: (650)492-8607
You can view the full memorandum of understanding here: NC-UCR Bourns MOU [2020].pdf