Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Evaluations & Graduation

Graduating students must submit a Degree/ Certificate Application with the evaluations office to receive their degree or certificate. 

Degree/Certificate Application

You will need to log into WebAdvisor  and choose Degree Application or Certificate Application from the Students Menu.


Degree & Certificate Application Deadlines 

In every academic year students may apply for degrees and certificates during the four application periods:

  • First day of Summer term thru July 15 to graduate in Summer 
  • First day of Fall term thru October 15 to graduate in Fall 
  • First day of Winter thru February 1 to graduate in Winter 
  • First day of Spring term thru April 1 to graduate in Spring 

Submitting an Application

It is recommended that students apply early in the academic year as an email will be sent to the student's RCCD email address which will detail the progress and any courses that may still be needed to complete degree or certificate requirements. Students are encouraged to meet with their counselor if there are questions about academic program requirements.

  1. Students are strongly encouraged, though not required, to schedule an appointment with a counselor prior to submitting their application. To schedule an appointment, please call the Counseling Center at (951) 372-7101 or schedule an appointment online.

  2. There is no fee for applying for a degree or certificate. 

  3. Submit the graduation application for ADT, AA/AS, or certificate online. 

  4. Students receiving a state approved Certificate of Achievement totaling 18 or more units may participate in the commencement ceremony. 

  5. Students who change their mailing address after they applied must update their address with admissions and records. Please email once your address has been updated with Admissions. 

  6. Students who wish to have a name different than their legal name in place of their first or last name must go through the formal process to update their name and submit proof of the change of legal name with the admissions and records office.

  7. Students using external credits to meet graduation requirements, such as AP exam, CLEP exam, IB exam or military credit, must submit the official external exam scores and/or JST to the admissions and records office at the time of or before submitting the application.

  8. Official transcripts from other colleges attended by the student must be on file with the admissions and records office at the time of application.

  9. Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved transcript evaluation service. Students should seek advice from a counselor prior to evaluating foreign transcripts.


Graduation Application Processing

Awarded by
Mailed in 
Summer  September 30 November 
Fall  February 28 March 
Winter  April 30 May 
Spring  July 31 September


Update Mailing Address 

Please notify Evaluations if you need to update the mailing address for your diploma and certificate by contacting us at:

(951) 738-7766 or

Name changes must be made in person at Admissions with legal documentation.

Evaluations Office Contact Information 

Please include your full name, student ID number, and date of birth in all correspondence so we can locate your Norco College record.

Norco College Evaluations General Information:

General Line: (951) 738-7722

Ana Manaog
Academic Evaluations Specialist
(951) 738-7709
Jeremy Lunasco
Senior Academic Evaluations Specialist
(951) 738-7766

Transcripts from Other Colleges

All official college transcripts or other appropriate verifying documents must be on file with Norco College in order for the Evaluations/Graduation office to review applications and determine eligibility.

Students should send their transcripts to what they consider to be their home/primary campus. Check to see if transcripts have arrived at Norco College by logging on to WebAdvisor.

Norco College
Attn: Evaluations Office
Evaluations Office
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92860-2600

After your degree and/or certificate application has been reviewed you will receive notice via your RCCD email account as to whether you are eligible to receive a degree and/or certificate and participate in the commencement ceremony.

Students completing a Degree and/or a State Approved Certificate of 18 or more units are eligible to participate in commencement.

Foreign Transcripts Evaluations

Students who have completed high school, college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts. A detailed, course-by-course, foreign transcript evaluation is required, even if the foreign course work has been accepted by a college or university in the United States.

Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by one of the approved organizations listed below. These organizations are private enterprises who charge a fee for their services. Students seeking a foreign transcript evaluation must follow the procedures outlined by the organization providing the evaluation. 

Agencies Accepted for Foreign Transcript Evaluation

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310) 275-3530
(800) 234-1597
Fax: (310) 275-3528

Academic and Professional International Evaluations, Inc.
P.O. Box 5787
Los Alamitos, CA 90721-5787
(562) 594-6498

American Education Research Corporation
P.O. Box 996
West Covina, CA 91793-0996
(626) 339-4404
Fax: (626) 339-9081

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
(414) 289-3400
Fax: (414) 289-3411

Educational Records Evaluation Service
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
(866) 411-3737
(916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793

Institute for International Credentials Evaluations at California State University, Fresno
5150 North Maple Avenue, M/S 56Joyal Administration, Room 211
California State University, Fresno
Fresno, CA 93740-8026
(559) 278-7622
Fax: (559) 278-7879

International Education Research Foundation, Inc. Credential Evaluation Service
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
(310) 258-9451
Fax: (310) 342-7086

National Association of Credential Evaluation Services

World Education Services (WES)
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
(212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6239

WES - San Francisco Regional Office
(415) 677-9378
Fax: (415) 677-9333