EOPS/CARE has moved to a new office space in the Center for Student Success (CSS) building. We are now located down the hall from CalWORKs office in CSS 211. We look forward to seeing you in our new office space.
We are proud to announce that we have some new staff members who have joined EOPS/CARE for the Fall Semester. Please help us welcome:
- Amy Kramer (Counselor)
- Steven Gonzalez (Educational Advisor)
- Sahib Sattar (Counselor)
- Tabitha Johnson (Administrative Assistant II)
EOPS/CARE has a new mobile app for students to stay on top of their educational and program responsibilities. Students can download this FREE app by searching for “Norco College EOPS” directly in iTunes (iOS devices) and Google Play (Android devices).
EOPS/CARE Application Period FALL 2017
- We will accept EOPS/CARE applications starting in mid-May 2017
- Applicants will be notified about their provisional EOPS admission status in late June
- Students who are provisionally admitted for EOPS must participate in a mandatory EOPS New Student Orientation in early July (exact dates and times will be emailed to provisionally admitted students.)
Like us on Facebook: Stay up-to-date on the latest EOPS and CARE information and stay connected to your EOPS/CARE community at: http://www.facebook.com/eops.norco