SPRING 2018 Payment Deadlines.
NORCO COLLEGE has cancelled the payment deadline. Students will not be dropped for non payment and need to ensure they are aware of all drop deadlines.
WebAdvisor Password Reset
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Select Login Help
- Select the “click here” button under the option "How Do I Reset My Password"
- Enter LAST NAME and SSN or ID NUMBER and click SUBMIT
- Select an email address and click SUBMIT.
- Access the email that was sent from Admissions and use temporary password to log-in to WebAdvisor.
- If access is still denied, please contact Admissions and Records
Student Email Password Reset
(Do not use MAIL.OFFICE365.COM to reset email password)
- Log-in to WebAdvisor
- Under Personal Information, select "Email Password Reset"
- Resetting of email password may take up to five days (Do not attempt to log in before the five day period to avoid further log-in issues)
- Once completed, students may access their email account with their temporary password: initials (first letter capitalized) and 6 digit date of birth
- Students should then customize their password
Admission Application Deadlines for 2017/2018
Application must be submitted by 11:59pm on the deadline day:
Summer 2017 - June 4, 2017
Fall 2017 - August 13, 2017
Winter 2018 - December 18, 2017
Spring 2018 - January 28, 2018
Select "HOME COLLEGE" carefully
Admission Application requires you to choose a College. Selecting Moreno Valley, Norco, or Riverside City sets your Home College.
The California Legislature has set community college enrollment fees statewide to $46/unit.
Order of Registration
Registration appointments will be based on the revised order of registration
. This recent implementation is aligned with the recommendations of the CA Student Success Initiative.
H.S. Concurrent Enrollment
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
Please visit the High School Concurrent Enrollment page for more information.
Course Repeat Rules
Students can only attempt most courses a maximum of 3 times. Attempts include enrollment that result in letter grades and withdrawals (W) in prior terms.
Deadline to Drop Courses Without a W
The drop without a W deadline for full semester courses is scheduled at the end of the second week, or 20% of a short course. Check exact drop deadlines on WebAdvisor.
Class Schedule Now Online
Due to state budget cuts, printed class schedules are no longer available for any RCCD College. An online schedule of classes is available on WebAdvisor and in PDF format that can be save to your computer or printed out for easy reference.
Transcripts include ALL work completed at Norco College, Riverside City College, and Moreno Valley College, as well as any work-in-progress. Processing time normally takes between 2 to 10 business days, depending on the type of transcript being requested. Your first two transcripts ordered within the district are free. After that there is a $7 fee per regular service transcript.