College can be confusing and challenging. We are here to help you navigate the process, make the right choices and stay focused on your goal whether it's a degree, a certificate or transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Begin by reading the information included on this website. Many of your initial questions will be answered here.
- Check with the Assessment Center to see what placement tests you need to take.
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor to develop your Student Educational Plan.
- Enroll in one or all of our Guidance Classes.
- Find helpful college information in the Student Handbook.
Make an appointment with a Norco College counselor:
Listed below are programs of study offered by Norco College and requirements for specific certificates and degrees. Students are encouraged to meet with a counselor for individual education planning.
Any request for a course substitution or waiver may be discussed with a counselor and must be submitted for approval to the Admissions and Records Office.
NOTE: Students wanting to transfer to a university may reference course transferability through www.assist.org.
For complete degree & certificate information, including required coursework listings, please consult the current College Catalog.
Activate your Student Email to access important notices, class changes, wait list status, faculty messages and more.
Log on to WebAdvisor to register for classes, view grades, etc.
To learn about WebAdvisor functions, such as checking registration date, registering for classes and managing waitlists, click here to view the video "Registration with WebAdvisor."
is available to all Norco College students, faculty and staff.