The purpose of the Maintenance Department is to maximize the performance of equipment by ensuring efficient performance via preventative maintenance. The Maintenance Department is committed to offering a clean, well-maintained, and attractive environment enhancing a positive learning experience for Norco College students.
The Maintenance Department provides preventative and corrective maintenance for the buildings on the Norco campus with a crew of three maintenance mechanics and a maintenance mechanic helper.
Maintenance operations include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance Services: diagnosis, repair, installation and alteration of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment to assure efficient operation.
- Locksmith Services: provide copies of keys upon request, ensure proper operation of locks, doors, and cabinets; repair and provide maintenance of electronic and non- electric locks; maintains panic bars, door closures and other exit hardware.
- Electrical Services: installing appliances, lighting and addressing other electrical issues as required.
- Paint the interior and exterior of buildings and cross walks.
- Address plumbing issues as required.
- Handle in-house campus office moves.